1. My absence from this blog has been brought to my attention by more than one avid reader. Apologies. I can't explain my absence except that I've been enjoying the school holidays and haven't been spending too much time at the computer. Probably a bit of laziness entered into it, as well. So, I'll try to improve my attendance record!
2. I wrote a play for a competition. I have no idea whether it's any good but I had lots of fun writing it, so that's the main thing. It's about my experiences at the rugby sevens in Wellington over the last couple of years.
3. I think I'll change something about this blog. I'm not sure what or when. I'm feeling a bit bored with writing something each day (as my absence makes clear) - it's turning into a bit of a diary and I was never a great diary writer, I'll have to admit. So I'm working on what I want it to be. Something that will inspire me as a writer, or you as a writer perhaps... I'll let you know.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment