1. We had an impromptu pool party on Sunday afternoon which was a great success. We decided a couple of days out to invite lots of people and see what happened. It went well and the weather was great. The party was mainly for those who hadn't seen the finished pool yet, especially those who helped with the work.
2. The hen/rooster update is that we have/had 3 roosters and no hens at all - which explains the incessant crowing. The person we got them from came to get them today and we will hopefully get some definite hens soon.
3. It was back to school today after a very enjoyable two week holiday. I had a kind of do nothing day - although I'm proud to say that I did two lots of exercise so I did achieve something!
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment