1. My friend stopped off with a card and chocolates for no reason other than she loves and appreciates me. I wish I was like that.
2. I enjoyed seeing Jack Nicholson in About Schmidt on the telly last night. I don't like him usually but he was playing against type. He reminded me of my dad, my husband's dad and lots of other men I know of that age. Extremely convincing acting! And I loved the theme of the movie - particularly his writing letters to his sponsored child Ndugu. Very funny and sad all at once. Well done, Jack. Don't know if you read blogs but if you do, thanks from me. I enjoyed the movie immensely. And regarding actors, I have remembered my fascination for Colin Firth, aka Mr Darcy times 3. Love Actually was on telly as well (I sound a bit square eyed here but it's not true) and I remembered how much I like his smouldering style. Bye bye Hugh Grant and Matthew McConnaughey, Hello Colin Firth.
3. Back to reality - my daughter saw my blog name "word imp" and said "Mum, if you were feeling frisky one day you could change your blog name to "word chimp".
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOVE the movie Love Actually! Seen it several times...Hugh Grant and Colin Firth are both so cute, and of course, I love the story lines.
Post a Comment