1. Clare again. This time, as well as continuing to join in with my blog, has put the name of my Wordimperfect blog as one of her beautiful things!
2. My husband just came home for lunch...
3. I thought of a name for my book character - Bernard!
Monday, October 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ooohh...coming up with characters for stories is my favourite part! Do you mind if I ask what kind of book you're writing? I always like hearing the 'story behind the story' when books are concerned. :)
Word Imp,
I also mentioned you in my blog. I am fascinated with words, though others have a good imaginations and guesses.
I hope you don't mind that I made a link to your post, if not, let me know.
I am in the process of writing a book, too. There are a lot of writers/wannabe writers making blogs.
I want to add that I really don't take the credit for the idea of creating a second blog-when I was browsing Clare's Roll of Honour, there were some who did this.
Thanks. :) I will continue to get some off-the-mark ideas for your other Word Imperfect blog.
Post a Comment