1. Long time no write in this blog. In case anyone happens to check, here's a brief update. Firstly, we're all excited here because we've just heard today that our son has passed the exam to get into the accelerate class at his new school next year. He's thrilled and so are we, for him. I hope our excitement is not misplaced. Time will tell.
2. I continue to be kept very busy with several writing jobs. I have recently been working on the final editing process before one of my books for young teens goes to print. It's published in July next year. Very exciting. It's been a lot of very hard work and long hours but I'm sure it will be worth it in the end. It's one in a very popular series and I hope it will be in libraries, schools and book shelves over a long period of time which is always good. Other writing projects are ongoing, as always.
3. This weekend I've been working on cover photos for the book I've mentioned above. It's in a series called My Story published by Scholastic. It's been fun but a challenge finding just the right "look" for the cover model. I'm feeling confident though and will be very happy when it's all in the hands of the printer.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment