1. My children are both in the same class and they're on class camp together for three days this week, starting tomorrow. I'm spending one night and two days with them. Lots of opportunities to extend their outdoor risk taking skills which will be great. I hope we all get some sleep.
2. I'm trying to have a clutter free environment bit by bit. Today was the turn of the bathroom cabinet (a large pantry style affair), the top of my bedroom dressing table and my hair and jewellery bits and pieces area. I was pleased with what I'd achieved. It takes so long though. Grrr.
3. One of the books I've been writing will be published in July next year. Because of the long lead time for books, all the finishing touches are being done now. Today we were working on the back cover blurb. The other day I worked on the front cover. It's all very exciting. At some stage in the near future I'll see the manuscript in its almost completed form for last proofreading. I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished product. It's taken such a long time from conception to publication but it's been worth it.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment