1. Yes, it's my birthday. I'm 48 today. It's the first birthday when I've actually felt concerned about time marching on. I certainly don't feel 48. Well, not often anyway. More like 32. I'm having some deep, personal thoughts about aging but I'm not ready to share them.
2. I had a wonderful birthday surprise today when my friend from Auckland (two hours drive away) turned up on my door step. We spent two hours together over lunch with my mum in a wonderful cafe before she had to return to her family in Auckland. It was a wonderful memory. Thank you Lynley.
3. I've enjoyed plenty of wonderful birthday food today - and the best thing about it all was that I didn't have to cook it or clean up after myself. Yay! I think that's my favourite thing about birthdays.
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment